Featuring Keynote Presenters:
(Please click on each speaker for more information)
Due to COVID 19 and the uncertainty of schooling in the fall, the PA Principals LEAD20 Annual Conference has been changed to a virtual conference. In addition, as a thank you to our members for all of their hard and dedicated work over the past months, we are providing this virtual conference FREE OF CHARGE to our members. The conference will be open to the first 500 registrants.
The virtual conference will be held on Sunday, October 25, 2020 from 1 - 5 PM. Our keynote speakers have agreed to participate in the conference and the following schedule will be in effect:
- 1:00 - 2:15 PM Dr. Adolph Brown, III - keynote address
- 2:15 -2:30 PM Quick Break (Awards Recognition)
- 2:30 - 3:15 PM Safe2Say Update and Q & A
- 3:15 - 3:30 PM Quick Break (Awards Recognition)
- 3:30 - 4:45 PM Colonel Arthur J Athens - keynote address
- 4:45 PM Annual Business Meeting
Zoom information will be included in the conference reminder email.
On behalf of our Board of Directors, I want to thank you for your leadership during these unusual times.
Dr. Paul M. Healey, Executive Director
Note: The virtual conference will not be recorded for future viewing.
Pennsylvania Principals Association | 122 Valley Road, PO Box 39 | Summerdale, PA 17093
Phone: (717) 732-4999 | Fax: (717) 732-4890